WNC - Irvine, CA
I worked with WNC on four properties located in New Mexico. These were rehabilitations of existing projects utilizing LIHTC - Low Income Housing tax Credits and USDA - United States Department of Agriculture #515 financing. These 4 projects did not move forward due to a variety of issues.
LINC Housing Corporation, Long Beach, CA 2006-2007
As Director of Housing Development I achieved the following:
- Implemented predevelopment phases of projects including new construction for podium- and garden-style projects as well as the acquisition/rehabilitation for families and seniors. Developments included an 88 unit senior special needs of developmental disabled individuals.
- Directed and coordinated all aspects necessary for the production of multi-family residential projects from concept through conversion to permanent financing.
Jamboree Housing Corporation (JHC), Irvine, CA 1999-2006
As the Housing Development Manager I achieved the following:
- Established and implemented systems and processes resulting in JHC’s capacity to develop large multi-family residential communities of great complexity as the sole General Partner. Thru my efforts more than 900 dwelling units of new or renovated affordable housing was produced.
- Planned and managed the construction of 348 large family units of garden-style design in two developments.
- Successfully defined the scope of work, including construction rehabilitation, for the rehabilitation of a 127-unit development in Santa Ana. Much of the rehab work, approximately 35% was for making the properties accessible and in compliance with the ADA.
H.O.M.E.S. Inc. Irvine, CA
Retirement Housing Foundation (RHF), Long Beach, CA 1996-1998
As a Development Project Manager I implemented:
- Efforts resulted in more than 592 units of housing for independent seniors, assisted living, and families – including both mixed-use and historic rehabilitation.
- Implemented all phases of property development from site selection through due-diligence, secured various financing sources, architectural design, bid negotiations, and contract administration to project close-out.